Welcome to Agnes Goode Kindergarten
At Agnes Goode Kindergarten we believe that each child is unique and we aim to provide a fun, educational experience that will develop your child's life skills and competencies.
We provide a program that develops children in areas of physical, social, emotional and intellectual using multi-cultural, non-sexist resources in a safe, secure environment.
Our play based curriculum focuses on the four children's needs and interests and we are committed to providing HIGH QUALITY EDUCATION AND CARE.
We believe play is the way children make sense of the world and is the natural way they learn.
- Self initiated and spontaneous
- A means of self expression
- Experiential learning - (learning through doing)
- Personal involvement
- A way of finding out about people
- A way of learning to live with people
- A means of developing and practicing skills
- A way of nurturing creativity
- An opportunity for children to use their curiosity to explore, experiment and test their ideas.
We hope you will take the opportunity to look through our website and if their are any questions you may have or you would like to visit our Kindergarten please contact us.